The Infant Empress?

 Reporter: Lyndsey Tolbert (Gen 11) Subject: Nadine (Gen 11, Currently 0 years old)

Lyndsey: Alright, Nadine. Aunt Alicia says you’re the future of an Empire. Aunt Winona says you’re a dormant volcano of magic. I say you’ve got some mashed peas on your chin. What’s your official statement?

Nadine: (Blows a very loud bubble and grabs Lyndsey’s nose.)

Lyndsey: Fascinating. She says the geopolitical landscape of the 48 households is currently secondary to the fact that her 'Chewy Giraffe' is missing. A bold stance against the Imperial Decree.

Nadine: (Wiggles her feet and lets out a series of high-pitched squeals while looking at the ceiling.)

Lyndsey: Ah, I see. Regarding the Ember Spark—Nadine notes that while she hasn't cast any fireballs yet, she did successfully 'summon' Jensen for a 3:00 AM feeding. She considers this a Master-level manipulation of the elements.

Nadine: (Yawn-stretches and immediately falls asleep mid-grab.)

Lyndsey: And there it is. The interview is over. The future of the McLean lineage has decided that being an icon is exhausting. Honestly? I get it. They’re all so busy looking for what she might become that they’re missing who she is right now. I’ll keep the records straight for her. One bubble at a time.


~Lyn T~

No comments:

Post a Comment